Gjallarhorn is a library designed to manage notifications and mutable state. It provides mechanisms for signaling of changes, represented via signals.
This example demonstrates using basic functionality in Gjallarhorn.
1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8: 9: 10: 11: 12: 13: 14:
- Introduction to Gjallarhorn: A brief introduction to core concepts within Gjallarhorn.
- Signals: Details about Signals
- Mutables: Details about Mutables
- Validation: The core validation engine
- Validating Signals: Details about Validation of Signals
- API Reference contains automatically generated documentation for all types, modules and functions in the library. This includes additional brief samples on using most of the functions.
- Gjallarhorn.Bindable builds on top of this project to provide a unidirectional architecture for XAML platforms, including WPF and Xamarin Forms.
The library is available under the MIT License, which allows modification and redistribution for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. For more information see the License file in the GitHub repository.
Full name: Index.var1
Full name: Index.var2
Full name: Index.result
Full name: Microsoft.FSharp.Core.ExtraTopLevelOperators.printfn